Thank you for your support of the Historic Wallace Chamber of Commerce. You and our other members are critical to the vitality of the Chamber and this wonderful Silver Valley we all call “home.”Here are just some of the benefits of Chamber membership:
· A free business listing on a user-friendly and dynamic website, plus a link to members’ websites· Membership meetings with informative speakers and networking opportunities
· A monthly newsletter with information on businesses, events, tour groups and marketing ideas
· A PowerPoint for presentations to prospective visitors, clients or organizations
· Training opportunities on marketing, customer service and other timely topics
· Emails alerts on chamber, member business and community events
· Sponsorship of events such as Accordion Festival and Yuletide Festival
· Ribbon-cutting celebrations for new businesses
· Recognition that comes from ads and listings in local, regional or national publications
· Discounted advertising rates on Chamber tourism publications
· A location to have business cards and brochures available to visitors and local residents
Payment of your member dues, and your continued support, will enable the Chamber to keep the Visitors Center opened and stocked for 10,000-plus visitors in the upcoming year; retain a staff position (chamber coordinator) to oversee the visitor center, marketing efforts and chamber functions; mail out relocation and visitor packets; provide a presence at trade shows to entice visitors and businesses to our area; develop community promotional materials such as the Wallace Book, Downtown Map and Residential Walking Map, and, coordinate with other chambers, agencies and organizations to promote the Silver Valley, its businesses and its events.
Our chamber is a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving, promoting and protecting the historic, recreational, economic and environmental interests of Wallace and the Silver Valley. Please continue your support of that mission by paying your dues for 2014.
Thanking you in advance for your continued support.
Please join us in our efforts to make our economic future as bright and prosperous as possible by renewing or becoming a new Member in the Historic Wallace Chamber of Commerce. Your membership and investment in our community is needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you!
General: $275.00 (more than 20 employees)
General: $110.00 (less than 20 employees)
“Lone Eagle”: $65.00 (no employees)
Private Citizen: $55.00
Senior 62 & older: $40.00
Dual Membership Policy with Historic Silver Valley Chamber of Commerce: A General Business Member of either Chamber, may belong to the other Chamber for half the cost of their regular Chamber dues. **Not applicable in Lone-Eagle, Non-Profit or Private/Senior categories.**
If an individual owns two or more businesses, pay the rate for the larger business, smaller business will be an additional $55.
*Those who wish to become a Sterling or Silver Sponsorship Member are given special recognition and highlighted on our website. Please contact our Chamber Coordinator for more information about additional benefits.
Click the Join Us button below to complete your membership application.
Please print, include your dues and mail to:
Wallace Idaho Chamber of Commerce
10 River Street
Wallace, Idaho 83873