Thank you for your support of the Historic Wallace Chamber of Commerce. You and our other members are critical to the vitality of the Chamber and this wonderful Silver Valley we all call “home.”
Here is what your Chamber offered its members this past year:
* A free business listing on a user-friendly and dynamic website, plus a link to members’ websites
* More than 20 membership meetings featuring informative speakers and opportunities for networking and sharing information
* A monthly newsletter with information on businesses, events, tour groups and marketing ideas
* A PowerPoint for members who wish to share an overview of our town and events with prospective visitors, clients or organizations
* A webinar on marketing on a miniscule budget
* Regular emails on chamber, member business and community events
* Sponsorship of community events like the Accordion Festival, Huckleberry Festival and Yuletide Festival.
* Ribbon-cutting celebrations for new businesses
* Recognition that comes from ads in such publications as Northwest Biking and Alaska Air, entry in national contests such as Prettiest Painted Places, and listings in Travel + Leisure, Men’s Health and Yahoo! Travel online publications
* A place to have business cards and brochures available to visitors and local residents
Here is how payment of your member dues, and your continued support, will help the Chamber in 2013:
* Keep the Visitors Center open for 10,000-plus visitors in the upcoming year
* Stock the Visitors Center with restroom supplies
* Finance a staff position (chamber coordinator) to oversee the visitor center, marketing efforts and chamber functions
* Mail out relocation and visitor packets
* Help provide a personal presence at trade shows to entice visitors and businesses to our area
* Make possible community promotional materials such as the Wallace Book and Downtown Map
* Coordinate with other chambers, agencies and organizations to promote the Silver Valley, its businesses and its events
Our chamber is a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving, promoting and protecting the historic, recreational, economic and environmental interests of Wallace and the Silver Valley. Please continue your support of that mission by paying your dues for 2013. Thanking you in advance for your continued support.
Please join us in our efforts to make our economic future as bright and prosperous as possible by renewing or becoming a new Member in the Historic Wallace Chamber of Commerce. Your membership and investment in our community is needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Click the Join Us button below to complete your membership application. Please print, include your dues and mail to:
Wallace Idaho Chamber of Commerce
10 River Street
Wallace, Idaho 83873
*Sterling: $ 1,000.00
General: $ 275.00 (more than 20 employees)
General: $ 110.00 (less than 20 employees)
"Lone Eagle": $ 65.00 (no employees)
Non-Profit: $ 55.00
Private Citizen: $ 55.00
Senior 62 & older: $ 40.00
Dual Membership Policy with Historic Silver Valley Chamber of Commerce: A General Business Member of either Chamber, may belong to the other Chamber for half the cost of their regular Chamber dues. **Not applicable in Lone-Eagle, Non-Profit or Private/Senior categories.**
If an individual owns two or more businesses, pay the rate for the larger business, smaller business will be an additional $55.
*Those who wish to become a Sterling or Silver Sponsorship Member are given special recognition and highlighted on our website.Please contact our Chamber Coordinator for more information about additional benefits.